TEACHING / WORKSHOPS
Music has always been a big part of Adrian's life. He found out early that he liked to play himself, but after a while found the passion to teach and to share it with others as well.
Adrian does a lot of different functions in the music sector. To mention some of them:
- Teaching in trumpet (all ages and levels), as well as piano and drums (new beginners)
- Teaching how to improvise; both in big ensembles in a workshop format (ref. picture) and at an individual level.
- Arranging and composing; teaching how to do it for different kinds of ensembles.
- Instructing bands, in all genres from jazz to pop to rock.
- Taking solo gigs, for example theatre orchestras or fanfares at a event.
- Taking gigs with different bands, everything from partyband to art music (check out my different ensembles under other 'Performance')